We welcome visitors of all abilities to the Polk Home, and work hard to ensure that everyone enjoys their visit. Please see the available accessibility supports and accomodations listed below, and contact us if further support is needed.
- Wheelchair ramps allow for wheelchair and scooter access to the first floor of the Sister’s House Visitor’s Center, the first floor of the Polk Home, and Polk Presidential Hall
- Closed captioning on the introductory video
- A photographic tour of the upstairs of the Polk Home is available for any guests unable to climb the stairs
- Child changing table available
- Downloadable social narrative
- Downloadable visual schedule
Families and school groups may utilize the Social Narrative and Visual Schedule that are available for download below.